Criminal Defense Attorney Serving Springfield
As a former prosecutor, Springfield criminal defense lawyer C. Ryan Cole can provide you with the powerful insight and skill that it takes to secure a victory. With his deep understanding of how the opposition works, he can give you the winning edge in your case.
His experience allows him to evaluate a case and see potential problems for both sides, in addition helping him advise his clients on which route can be most effective. He views his role as similar to a guide helping the client navigate through their case being able to provide assistance on how to avoid certain dangers. He can take on nearly every type of criminal case with confidence, all with the ultimate goal of helping his clients put their lives back together.
- Richland High School class of 1995
- Drury University 1999 BA Major History, Minor in Global Studies
- University of Missouri School of Law Class of '02 J.D.
- Missouri Bar since '02
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College for DUI Defense
- 2002-2005- Assistant Prosecuting Attorney; Greene County Missouri.
- 2005-2007- Associate; Catt, Hodges, & Marquardt
- 2007-2008- Associate; Office of Lawrence Catt
- 2008-2014- Partner; Catt, Cole & Martin LLC
- 2014-present- Partner; Cole & Martin Attorneys at Law, LLC
- Founding Member Tiger Club of Springfield
- Tiger Club of Springfield: Vice President 2012-2013
- Tiger Club of Springfield: President 2014
- Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce
- Tiger Scholarship Foundation
- One Tiger - benefits numerous local children charities
Hobbies & Interests
- Cardinal baseball and all Mizzou Sports
- Barbequing and spending time at Table Rock Lake