Criminal Defense in Christian County
Contact Us At (417) 213-5441 to Request a Consultation
If you have been arrested for any type of criminal offense, your first
question may be who you should turn to. It can be difficult to know who
you can trust and what to do after you have been accused of a crime, especially
when law enforcement is pressuring you. The first thing to keep in mind
is that you have the right to remain silent and you also have the right
to an attorney. You should immediately get in touch with a Christian County
criminal defense lawyer from
Cole & Martin Attorneys at Law, LLC so that we can get started on your case.
Our firm represents a wide range of cases, including:
- Drug Crimes: Our experience in drug crime defense has included representing
charges involving marijuana, cocaine, heroin, meth, and more.
- Juvenile crimes: The juvenile crimes we represent may include underage
drinking, underage DUI, disturbing the peace, vandalism, and more.
- Sex crimes: We handle a wide range of crimes of a sexual nature, which
may include sexual assault, molestation, rape, statutory rape, and more.
- Violent crimes: Out of all the categories of crimes, violent crimes are
often the most serious. We represent charges of assault, battery, murder, and more.
- White collar crimes: We represent a number of crimes involving the theft
of money or deceit, such as check fraud, healthcare fraud, embezzlement, and more.